I3DL™ Module 3: 3D printing Crash Course for artists, professional crafts, and designers
At a glance
Whether you are a jewelry designer, Architect, Sculptor or a digital Artist, you know how the 3D Technology is pushing forward into various areas. In this module, artists, craftsmen and designers learn how to enhance their portfolio, through the use of the 3D printers to create creative 3D Designs. They can also use 3D printing techniques to create custom tools for further integration in their creation technique.
The Module also includes multiple videos, live demonstrations and hands-on workshops on 3D Printers.
Structure and Duration
20 Learning Units, including
- 8 Learning Units (Lecture, Seminar)
- 12 Units (Offline Learning, E-Learning, Exercises, Homework and Project)
Content and Syllabus
M3.1: Overview and meaning of the 3D print parameters and setting
M3.2: Edit the 3D printing and fill pattern parameters
M3.3: Finishing and coating of 3D printing surfaces
M3.4: Controlling of printer malfunctions and planning high or Low accuracies
M3.5: 3D printing of accessories and clothes
M3.6: 3D Printing for Jewelry Designers
M3.10: 3D printing practice
Who should attend?
Module 1 is the introductory course on 3D Printing. It is a Must-Have for all 3D Printing Users, Professional and trainers.
- general knowledge of working with computer and internet (Optional)
- Basic level of understanding English (B1; Optional)
- Module 1 and 2
- Companies and Professionals who want to adopt 3D Tech and related know-how
- Tech Makers, Jewelry makers, Designers and Artists
- Owners of 3D Printers who want to optimize their 3D print results
- Consumers who plan to purchase a 3D printer, and require acquisition and decision making supports
- Academic researchers who want to equip their lab facilities with custom parts, tools and systems
- Start-up Entrepreneurs, Trainers and graduates are looking for the new profession and attractive career options
- Trainees and students who have already completed computer / computer training, and seed specialization
- University Professors, Teachers, Instructors, Technology Trainers, and Lab Technicians
- Those interested in a Professional Certification on 3D Printing
This Module is offered online and in multiple countries, coordinated by accredited I3DL Organizers.
Registration fees ranging from 120 EUR to 980 EUR, depending on the Location and the number of workshop participants.
For latest information about I3DL Courses in your region, please contact us.
Interested in this Module?