I3DL™ Module 2: Operating 3D Printers
At a glance
A 3D Printers is a complete system when both Hardware and Software correctly work together. However the quality of 3D printed parts does not only depend on the quality of the system, but rather depends on the expertise the Persons operating them.
Very often we hear stories that an experienced user get very good prints with a low cost printer, while an expensive 3D Printer does not necessarily deliver high quality parts.
In this modules, you will learn the basics of working with 3d printers, and how to get the best results from systems available to you.
Structure and Duration
20 Learning Units, including
- 8 Learning Units (Lecture, Seminar)
- 12 Units (Offline Learning, E-Learning, Exercises, Homework and Project)
Content and Syllabus
M2.1: Technical safety instructions
M2.2: CAD model preparation and slicing technique
M2.3: Installation and operation of software
M2.4: Understanding how 3D Printers work: Introduction to G-Code Development and Manipulation
M2.5: Process Verification and Visual Simulation of 3D Printing Process
M2.6: Printing an object using different technologies, FDM, SLA, SLS, etc.
M2.7: Calibration, troubleshooting and maintenance of the 3D Printers
M2.8: 3D printing practice
M2.10: 3D printing practice
Who should attend?
Module 1 is the introductory course on 3D Printing. It is a Must-Have for all 3D Printing Users, Professional and trainers.
- general knowledge of working with computer and internet (Optional)
- Basic level of understanding English (B1; Optional)
- Companies and Professionals who want to adopt 3D Tech and related know-how
- Tech Makers, Jewelry makers, Designers and Artists
- Owners of 3D Printers who want to optimize their 3D print results
- Consumers who plan to purchase a 3D printer, and require acquisition and decision making supports
- Academic researchers who want to equip their lab facilities with custom parts, tools and systems
- Start-up Entrepreneurs, Trainers and graduates are looking for the new profession and attractive career options
- Trainees and students who have already completed computer / computer training, and seed specialization
- University Professors, Teachers, Instructors, Technology Trainers, and Lab Technicians
- Those interested in a Professional Certification on 3D Printing
This Module is offered online and in multiple countries, coordinated by accredited I3DL Organizers.
Registration fees ranging from 120 EUR to 980 EUR, depending on the Location and the number of workshop participants.
For latest information about I3DL Courses in your region, please contact us.
Interested in this Module?